Computer Epathlon & Robotics Camp took place on the Junior - Senior High School premises. The program which is addressed to Elementary and Junior High School students, was attended by 20 students who, under the guidance of expert teachers learned the following:
- Microsoft Kodu: Creation of electronic games on the Microsoft platform, where students built their own interfaces and applied various scenarios to heroes they introduced to their games.
- Painting with Computers.
- Music with Computers: processing music, adding audio effects.
- Image processing: Photoshop, Gimp.
- Hackathlon: Students, by learning more about computers, found hidden codes on specially designed websites and solved interdisciplinary puzzles by using knowledge from all school subjects.
- Robotixlab: Educational robotics, where students learned to design and program their own robots.