We would like to inform you that Mandoulides Schools and ENANGELOS MANTOULIDIS Cultural and Sports Association are holding a Christmas Charity Bazaar, on Saturday, 14 December, 2019 from 10:30 to 20:00 at the Schools’ Cultural and Sports Center, on the Junior-Senior High School premises.
During the Christmas Charity Bazaar, creations of students of all grades (charms, jewelry, little works of art), smart games, Christmas ornaments, floral arrangements, cards, books, women's accessories, traditional sweets and organic products will all be on sale at the Bazaar.
We would appreciate it if you could support the work of our students and get your Christmas presents at our Bazaar. You will find smart, affordable gifts made with love by our children and those who love them.
We collaborate with MAKE A WISH (Organization that makes wishes of 3 - 18-year-old children with life-threatening medical conditions come true) to make a child’s wish come true by raising €3,500.
We also support
- ZOGRAFEIO LYKEIO (Istanbul)
- SYZOI (Panhellenic Association of Parents, Guardians and Friends of People with Vision Problems and Additional Disabilities)
- MELISSA (Girls’ Orphanage in Thessaloniki)
- THERMAIDES (Panhellenic Panathenian Women’s Association - Thessaloniki Department)
- the friends of MERIMNA, Thessaloniki
- the Friends’ Association of AGIOS PANTELEIMONAS “IME EDO”
- PNOI ELPIDAS (Greek Association of Care and Equality)
- Smile of the Child