Reopening of Day Care Centre/Kindergarten/Elementary school
Mandoulides Schools are waiting for the students of the Day Care Center, Kindergarten and Elementary School on Monday, January 11, 2021, observing all the protection measures provided by the Ministry of Education and the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and having as the only priority the safety of the students.
Online distance learning will continue for those students who stay at home for health reasons with simultaneous retransmission of the lesson from the classroom for primary school students. For the students of the Day Care Center/Kindergarten, distance learning will take place during 13:00 - 14:30.
Extracurricular Programs/Academies/Preparation classes
Due to the extraordinary epidemiological situation and until further notice, by decision of the State and for safety reasons, the suspension of operation remains for:
- Sports Academies: Volleyball, Swimming, Modern Dance, Ballet, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Tae Kwon Do.
- The Choir preparation classes.
The rest of the Extracurricular Programs (BEE, FREE, Art, Robotics) and the Preparation Classes (FLL, Maths Fun Club, Physics Fun Club and Let’s Talk) will take place according to the regular weekly schedule.
Clubs will continue to operate per class and include a variety of thematic units, which broaden the horizons and interests of the students.
- The use of a mask is mandatory in all areas inside and outside the school and during breaks.
- Breaks will take place at different times and in different areas for each class.
- Students will change classrooms only in special cases (foreign languages), as all necessary measures will be taken for their safety.
- In case a child develops symptoms compatible with COVID-19 infection or is diagnosed positive for the virus, the instructions of EODY are followed faithfully.
- To better serve your needs, you may contact us through the digital platform my mandoulides by following Useful Links| Communication | Communication with the departments.
Droping off students
- Students use the school buses according to the schedule that was in force before the suspension of classes. For more information, you may contact us through the digital platform my mandoulides by following Transportation | School Buses.
- Wearing masks is obligatory in the school buses; otherwise students are excluded from using the school bus for a week.
- Students are assigned specific seats in the school bus so as to be able to check their contacts if needed.
- Urgent school bus changes are limited to the absolutely necessary provided there is serious reasons/problem and can only be implemented with the approval of the Principals.
- If you wish to pick up your child, you should fill in the communication form to the School’s Transportation Office, following Useful Links| Transportation of Students| Communication Form.
- Parents, who wish to pick up their children, may do so from 14:30 to 14:45 or 15:45 to 16:00 in order to avoid crowding with students from other classes.
- The school’s canteen will operate as scheduled.
- The Catering program will operate as scheduled.
We wish you a happy new year filled with health and optimism! May we remain healthy and overcome this ordeal quickly.