Silver medal and Honourable Mention in the 63rd International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO 2022)
It is important to mention the two great distinctions of our students in the 63rd International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO 2022), that took place between 6th and 16th July 2022 in Oslo, Norway:
- Silver medal, Panagiotis Liabas (2nd grade of senior high school)
- Honourable Mention, Konstantinos Konstantinidis (2nd grade of senior high school)
Our two students were members of the National Team, a group of 6 in total, that represented our country in the Olympiad.
In 2022, our students also won the following:
- Silver medal, Panagiotis Liabas, 39th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad (BMO 2022)
- Gold medal, Panagiotis Liabas, 39th National Mathematical Olympiad “Archimides”
- Silver medal, Konstantinos Konstantinidis, 39th National Mathematical Olympiad “Archimides”.
Until today, students from Mandoulides Schools have won one of the first three places, gold, silver, and bronze medal in the following competitions:
- 13 International Olympiads
- 32 Balkan Olympiads
- 5 World Championship Teams
Click here to learn about all of our students’ achievements
Congratulations to our students and all members of the Greek delegation!