A Greek institution with a global orientation. At Mandoulides Schools we engage our students in active, open-minded learning from the moment we lay down the first building blocks of education. Rigor and respect for others, a constant reaching out to the world around us, and a strong educational ethos characterize our chosen course. The pursuit of excellence and innovation in learning, combined with our love for children, define the Schools’ identity.
At Mandoulides Schools, a Greek institution with a global orientation, which is located in the historic city of Thessaloniki - a vital crossroads of culture - we are dedicated to preparing our students for the dynamic and committed lives they will lead in bettering today’s and tomorrow’s world.
Why Mandoulides Schools
At each level of education, the Schools’ indisputable indices certify the quality of learning provided, determine priorities and guide the entire educational effort.
The cultivation of values such as respect, trust, honesty, integrity, love, solidarity, and moral behavior as a prerequisite for success and happiness.
The primary duty and concern of the Schools from children’s early steps.
Knowledge as a product of play, creativity, collaboration and team spirit. Students, through an integrated teaching system, participate and learn by playing, creating, and having fun.
Expert educators help the youngsters to forge a balanced and well-rounded personality through the use of modern pedagogic methods, in a wonderful natural environment that is safe and full of joy, love, and creativity.
The adoption of goals and the path to their achievement. Students learn early on from elementary school to set goals, participate, cooperate, lead, and stand out.
First places in world Olympiads and international competitions manifest the philosophy of the Schools and validate their work. Students win first prizes and honorable distinctions in Science (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Astronomy, Computer Science), Humanities (Modern Greek, Ancient Greek, Debate), arts, sports and international conferences.
The use of new technologies and the promotion of STREAM as necessary prerequisites for contemporary education.
Meaningful interaction of students with prominent figures from the world of culture is indispensable for quality education. Culture is a critical necessity in education and so are events that promote culture, cultivate aptitudes and skills, and bring students into contact with leading men and women in arts and letters.
Sports are an integral part of school life and character formation. They are supported by excellent infrastructure, including a 1000-seat indoor gym and several outdoor facilities.
Many and exceptional distinctions on the global and panhellenic levels demonstrate the leading role sports play in education.
The establishment of a safe, pleasant and creative school environment, a fruitful collaboration among students, teachers and parents, methodical work and organization, and proper orientation lead to the formation of moral characters and inculcate faith in high principles and values.
The students’ character is shaped the minute they enter the Schools. They are taught to have boundaries and respect for themselves and others. They learn the value of offer and love. Morality is a fundamental pursuit of the Schools and an essential prerequisite for the success and happiness of students.
Mandoulides Schools comprise a modern and dynamic educational, sports, and cultural community that is renowned throughout Greece.
The Schools include
Day Care Center, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior - Senior High School, Counseling and Studies Abroad Center.
- 1978: the Kindergarten and Elementary School are founded.
- 1991: the Junior - Senior High School is founded.
- 2002: the 2nd Kindergarten and 2nd Elementary School are founded.
- 2002: the 2nd Junior - Senior High School is founded.
- 2007: the Day Care Center is founded.
The Schools feature
Day Care Center - Kindergarten
Junior High School
Senior High School
Cultural & Sports Center
- Classrooms featuring excellent technical infrastructure and classrooms for special courses
- Classrooms for new technologies
- STREAM classrooms
- Information Technology laboratories
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories
- Art and Music laboratories
- Teachers' rooms
- Finance and Administrative departments
- Guard posts
Cultural and Sports Center on the Junior - Senior High School premises:
- 500 seat theater for concerts, theatrical performances, conferences and other events, as well as conferences rooms.
Mandoulides Schools have received wide recognition for their quality of service, innovative actions, new technologies, environmental programs and foreign languages.
Microsoft Showcase School
Mandoulides Schools are one of the three schools in Greece and one of the 325 schools worldwide that have been selected by Microsoft as a “Microsoft Showcase School” for the 6th consecutive year (2016 - 2022).
This distinction for the Schools is a recognition of the innovative actions and educational programs that have been implemented for years, with emphasis on the use of new technologies both in education and in administration.
Programs such as Flipped Classroom, Watch & Learn, Case Studies, Art & Science Days and the digital platform my mandoulides form an essential part of the educational process. They render technology an indispensable tool for students, they make the learning process more interactive and creative, and they ensure the proper operation of the Schools.
The teaching and administrative staff are properly trained and updated on new technologies and the use of innovative tools. Microsoft has singled out 219 teachers in Greece, of whom 79 are Mandoulides Schools teachers.
The Schools, being a “Microsoft Showcase School”, act as a model for the other schools in the community they belong in and they hope that the vision of a smart and modern school becomes a reality for all schools.
TOEFL iBT test center
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the most popular exam for the certification in understanding and using English at an academic level. TOEFL iBT is an essential asset for candidates who intend to be admitted to international universities, as it is a recognized criterion for admission to more than 9,000 educational institutions in 130 countries.
Cambridge Exam Center
Cambridge English exams CPE, CAE, FCE, PET,KET are known worldwide and recognized by schools, universities and both private and public sectors all over the English-speaking world.
Success in Cambridge English exams provides an internationally recognized certificate of competency in the English language.
Registered UCAS center
Mandoulides Schools is a registered UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) center. Our students, with the help of the head advisor, fill out and submit applications for admission to universities of Great Britain. In addition to the advisory procedure, students are informed of any changes in the British education system and receive guidance on selecting universities.
Our students’ admissions to top UK universities every year are a recognition of our work.
Certified KeyCERT center
Mandoulides Schools are an Information Technology Center certified by KeyCERT, the officially recognized certification body of EKEPIS. In IT courses students are fully prepared to meet the demands of the IT certification exams, so that, upon finishing Junior High school, they gain the respective certificate, which is valid for life, according to the latest Ministerial Decision.
Member of Eco Schools Network
Mandoulides Schools are a member of the Eco Schools Network of the largest Greek environmental organization, the Greek Society of Nature Protection. Our school has been presented with the Eco Schools Flag (Green Flag) in 2007, 2011, 2014, 2016 and 2019. The Flag is awarded every 2 or 3 years to schools with strong environmental action.
In order to work at Mandoulides Schools, you must first fill out the Application Form. Due to the large volume of applications submitted, we will notify only the applicants whom we deem suitable for the posts available. Should you encounter any problem completing the application form, please contact the IT support department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.
We are a team of engineers, educators, and designers to rethink education from the ground up. We are building an e-learning tutoring platform offering a highly personalized, rigorous, and experiential education powered by amazing teachers supported by world-class technology and operations. We are supported by Mandoulides Schools, one of the best private schools in Greece. The tutoring market in Greece is 2% of GDP. We are based in Athens but we have global locations.
Teach aged 5+ students in various subjects online.
- Are you able and willing to work as a freelancer?
- Should have prior teaching experience.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have well developed coaching, communication, and leadership skills.
- This is a part-time position: many of our instructors maintain full-time positions, engage in entrepreneurial endeavors, or pursue advanced degrees while teaching for us.
- Our self-driven, comprehensive, online training program will help you develop your presentation, mentoring, and classroom management skills. All training and training-related activities are free.
- Broadband Internet Connection is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Transport students
- Strictly follow rules of safety and procedures given by the School
- Maintain a clean and mechanically sound bus at all times
- D’ class category driver’s license
- Certification of Professional Ability (Π.Ε.Ι)
- Experience will be considered as an asset
- Patience and team work
- Mechanical knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Being punctual and diligent with responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and insurance
- Excellent Working Environment
- Possibility of professional advancement
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to students.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and behavior of the students.
- Communicating and cooperating with the other members of the school staff to ensure the best interest of students.
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of English as a second foreign language.
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students and safeguarding their health and safety at all times.
- Must be a native speaker.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in English Literature.
- Must have at least 3 years teaching experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge in computers (MS Office, Internet).
- A professional and cooperative attitude is most welcome.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent working environment.
- Well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
- Hands-on experience in giving information to visitors and answering their questions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with phone and email inquiries
- Answer all incoming calls and handled caller’s inquiries
- Proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages
- Able to maintain an organized reception area
- Comprehensive knowledge of how the school works
- Greet, assist and direct guests, workers, visitors and the general public
- Announce all visitors by phoning the appropriate office
- Provide office support services so as to ensure efficiency
- Respond to guests and public inquiries
- Direct employees, guests and the general public to the right staff member
- Maintain the common filing system (hard copy and electronically)
- Book appointments for parents
- Serve orientation tour guides in order to inform parents comprehensively on our philosophy and educational programs
- Higher education Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a large company
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Internet) with emphasis on Excel
- Team Spirit
- Fluency in English
- Ability in multitasking with attention to detail
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to project a positive and professional image at all times
- Organized and flexible
- Fluency in other languages (Chinese, Russian)
Mandoulides Schools comprise a modern and dynamic educational, cultural and sports community that is renowned throughout Greece. The Schools include: Day Care Center, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior-Senior High School as well as Counseling Center and Preparation Courses for studies abroad.
Mandoulides Schools have received wide recognition for their quality of service, innovative actions, new technologies, environmental programs and foreign languages. The Schools are one of the four schools in Greece and one of the 850 schools worldwide that have been selected by Microsoft as a “Microsoft Showcase School.”
School life in Mandoulides Schools is annually enriched with students’ admission to the most prominent universities of Greece, Europe and the USA as well as students’ international distinctions in Olympiads in mathematics, informatics, biology, astronomy - astrophysics and physics as well as language, art and sports competitions.
Mandoulides Schools are seeking candidates for the role of Technology and Informatics Teacher.
Technology and Informatics Teacher - Teaching the subjects of Technology / Informatics.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering and Informatics (Categories of university education: 83 & 86).
- Certificate of Pedagogical and Teaching Competence (desirable).
- Teaching experience in a school (desirable).
- Teaching experience in the field of robotics (desirable).
- Participation in Informatics competitions (desirable).
- Ability to produce educational material (Use of PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, HTML).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, OFFICE 365 and LMS applications (e-class, moodle).
- Experience in operating WINDOWS 10, 7, 8.1 systems, peripheral devices, TCP/IP networks.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail. Consistency, professionalism, collaboration skills.
Qualifications that will be especially appreciated:
- Experience in operating WordPress and Joomla websites
- Generous tuition discount for children
- Continuous further education
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of career advancement