SMART EDUCATION 4: "Entrepreneurship education"
Mandoulides Schools organized the 4th SMART EDUCATION seminar on: "Entrepreneurship education", on Saturday, November 14, 2020.
The seminar is part of the general activities of our Schools as Microsoft Showcase Schools and it is supported by the Regional Directorate of Education of Central Macedonia, the Municipality of Thermi and the Municipality of Pylaia - Hortiatis.
It was addressed to teachers of Primary and Secondary Education and it concerned the promotion of entrepreneurship in primary and secondary education.
In the seminar, the following speakers participated:
- Vanessa Antoniadou, Teacher Engagement Manager, Microsoft Greece - Cyprus - Malta
- Markos Veremis, Upstream Co-founder and Executive Chairman of the Board
- Maria Gianniou, Empowerment & Leadership Coach | Corporate Trainer
- Grigoris Zarifopoulos, Deputy Minister of Digital Governance
- Kyriakos Loufakis, President of Alexandreia’s Innovation Zone
- Dimitris Mandoulides, Vice President of Mandoulides Schools
- Spiros Protopsaltis, Governon OAED
- Tasos Tzikas, President of the Board at Thessaloniki International Fair - HELEXPO S.A
- Giannis Chatzidimitriou, Rector of the University of Macedonia
During the seminar, participants were informed by university professors, representatives of Microsoft, other innovative companies and organizations, researchers and teachers about:
- The need of entrepreneurship education
- The innovative methods and practices for developing entrepreneurship in schools
- The integration of technology and life skills
- The role of new technologies in entrepreneurship education
- Microsoft tools
- Distance learning
In addition, they also had the opportunity to share their opinions and experiences with other teachers who have incorporated Microsoft technologies into their teaching (Office 365 tools: Teams, OneNote, OneDrive, Booking, Sharepoint, Sway, Forms, etc.) and see how they can develop both their own skills and those of their students.
Teachers of primary and secondary education joined the seminar through Livemedia as well as through Facebook and the Youtube channel of our School.
Certificates of attendance were given to the participants who joined both parts of the seminar.
The seminar was held with the kind sponsorship of Microsoft and Eurobank.
Media Sponsors: Livemedia, Macedonia, Makthes.gr, Thessaloniki News, TyposThes.gr and Status fm 107.7.